- Company name
- TOPCON TECHNOHOUSE CORPORATION
- October 8, 1982
- 75-1 Hasunuma-Cho, Itabashi-Ku, Tokyo, 174-8580, Japan
TEL: +81-(0)3-3558-2642, FAX: +81-(0)3-5392-4992
Kyoto Sales Office
#204 SALA MERCURIO, 43, Higashikujoshimotonodacho, Kyoto Minami-ku, Kyoto, 601-8047 Japan
- ￥55 million
- 100% owned by Topcon Corporation
- Business activity
- Development, manufacture, sale, and service of optical
measurement apparatus, a semiconductor inspection apparatus, etc.
- Fiscal year
- Ended March 31
- Principal bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation,
Bank of MUFG Bank, LTD.
President : Michihiro Yamazaki
Director : Yuzo Izaki
Director : Takaaki Ishii
Director : Yoshikuni Ito
Corporate Audit : Takanori Tsuruga
The most recent Corporate Profile is available in PDFDownload[5,858KB]
- OctStarted as Topcon Engineering Corporation, a technical service corporation,
with ￥5 million in capital.
- OctIncreased capital to ￥10 million
- JunStarted manufacturing and sales of measuring devices, increased capital to
- AprStarted manufacturing and sales of measurement devices, and export of measuring devices and measurement devices.
- AprMerged with Topcon Electronic Beam Service Corporation to form Topcon Technohouse Corporation. Started manufacturing, sales, and servicing of electron microscopes.
- AprSpectroradiomter SR-UL1 for ultra-low luminance won the Grand Prize in the Test, Repair and Measurement category of the 2007 Advanced Display of the Year.
- AprStart Manufacture and sales of Wafer Surface Analyzer.
- AprIntegration business of Finetech Business Unit.